Companies and organisations looking to take their brand to the next level often come to us for help. But before we design them anything, we go through a comprehensive strategy phase.
This is essential to design creative work that won't just look pretty but will help the organization achieve its long-term business goals.
We 'uncover' the strategy through a series of interactive workshop exercises.
These can vary based on the client’s specific needs but will almost always cover the following stages:
1. What is it we do? How do we do it? We must have a realistic view of the basics.
We call these the 'NUTS & BOLTS’.
2. Who do we want to reach? Our audience must be well defined, so we'll know where to find them.
We call this CUSTOMER PROFILING.
3. We need to understand the target group on a deeper level in order to make their lives better. So we hone in on their needs & desires.
We call this the MOTIVATION ANALYSIS.
4. What do people feel today when they think of our brand? How do we want them to feel?
We call this the GAP ANALYSIS.
5. How will we stand out from our competitors? How will we resonate with our audience?
We call this POSITIONING.
6. We explore why we exist and how we make a difference in people's lives.
We call this PURPOSE, MISSION & VISION.
7. We search for the right tone of voice and look & feel. This is necessary to make a real connection with people.
We call this the BRAND PERSONALITY.
8. Finally, we make a long-term plan on how we are going to close those gaps and achieve our goals.
We call this the ROADMAP.